Survival Retreats: A Prepper's Guide To Creating A Sustainable, Defendable Refuge
New foreword by Patty Hahne Author addresses rural, suburban, and urban situations with practical tips for any living space or situation With the uncertain political climate, an increasing number of people of all political parties have preparedness plans and are taking measures to protect themselves and their families.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Skyhorse Pub Co Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781510725409
- ISBN: 1510725407
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: Reprint