Surveying Solved Problems For The Fs And Ps Exams
Surveying Solved Problems includes more than 900 problems representing a broad range of topics on both the fundamentals of surveying (FS) and professional surveying (PS) exams. Each problem gives you the opportunity to apply your knowledge of theory and equations. The breadth of topics covered and the varied complexities of the problems allow you to assess and strengthen your problem-solving skills. Detailed, step-by-step solutions illustrate efficient problem-solving approaches and link common situations in current surveying practice to background information and history.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Professional Pubns Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781591264873
- ISBN: 1591264871
- Publication Year: 2014
- Edition: 4