Surveying Fundamentals And Practices
Surveying Fundamentals and Practices, 7/e, covers up-to-date surveying technology without losing perspective of the need to provide students with a strong foundation in traditional surveying fundamentals. An entire chapter provides a review of the mathematics essential for beginning technology students to understand plane surveying problem-solving methods and applications. Through clear explanations and applied examples, the text presents the methods of measuring and computing distances, angles, and directions. It provides students with a firm grasp of modern equipment and office and field procedures related to horizontal control surveys, property surveys, topographic surveys, roadway curve calculations, and construction layout surveys. The Seventh Edition expands upon the surveying applications in today’s world with a section on forensic surveying, updated information on national and industry standards for surveys, and a new section on spiral curve computations.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Pearson College Div
- ISBN-13: 9780134414430
- ISBN: 0134414438
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: 7