A comprehensive review of small animal surgical complications for the general veterinary practitioner! Topics on complications will include: upper urinary tract surgery, lower urinary tract surgery, GI surgery, hepato-biliary surgery, spay/neuter surgery, reconstructive surgery, thoracic surgery, airway surgery, minimally invasive surgery, metabolic complications of endocrine surgery, ear surgery, surgical site infections, and more!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: W B Saunders Co
- ISBN-13: 9781455710423
- ISBN: 1455710423
- Publication Year: 2011
- Edition: 1