Surgery For Acquired Aortic Valve Disease
The editors of this book have brought together the world's leading experts who, over 400 pages, cover all aspects of aortic valve surgery.Divided into seven main sections, the text opens with a review of aortic valve pathology and the management and indications for surgery. There then follows a detailed analysis of surgical techniques, surgery of the aortic root and unique contributions by some of the foremost names in cardiac surgery on the various attributes and deficiencies of valve replacement versus repair. Final sections are devoted to postoperative care and the current status of prosthetic valves. The book concludes with a look a developments in technology including valve preservation and tissue processing techniques.Each chapter in fully referenced and complemented by full colour illustrations.The distinguished contributors and the quality of editing and production will ensure that this book becomes essential reading for cardiac surgeons of all grades. It will also be welcomed by bioengineers, cardiac nurses and intensive care personnel.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis
- ISBN-13: 9781899066520
- ISBN: 1899066527
- Publication Year: 2004