Supporting Transgender And Non Binary Students And Staff In Further And Higher Education: Practical Advice For Colleges And Universities
"According to the research underpinning this book, 85% trans students and staff faced barriers. This practical guide enables post-secondary education professionals to create a safe and supportive environment for gender diverse applicants, students and staff. Using real life examples to explore common experiences and challenges for trans people in further and higher educational settings, it sets out policies, interventions and advice that have proven effective in providing impactful support on a wide range of issues such as learning, teaching, mental health, recruitment, support services, and institutional policies. Included is an easy-to-follow introduction to transgender terminology and identities, as well as legal and medical considerations" --
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Jessica Kingsley Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781785923456
- ISBN: 1785923455
- Publication Year: 2018