Supply Chain Risk Management: Applying Secure Acquisition Principles To Ensure A Trusted Technology Product
The book presents the concepts of ICT supply chain risk management from the perspective of NIST IR 800-161. It covers how to create a verifiable audit-based control structure to ensure comprehensive security for acquired products. It explains how to establish systematic control over the supply chain and how to build auditable trust into the products and services acquired by the organization. It details a capability maturity development process that will install an increasingly competent process and an attendant set of activities and tasks within the technology acquisition process. It defines a complete and correct set of processes, activities, tasks and monitoring and reporting systems.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Auerbach Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781138197350
- ISBN: 1138197351
- Publication Year: 2017