Supply Chain Finance: Risk Management, Resilience And Supplier Management
Supply Chain Finance is a contributed book looking at the two major perspectives of managing finance across the supply chain. The first is more short-term, focused on accounts payables and receivables. The second is a more overarching perspective, focused on working capital optimization in terms of inventory and asset management. It includes chapters from a variety of research perspectives, as well as from business and policymakers. The authors look at the benefits of the supply chain finance approach including reduction of working capital, access to more funding at lower costs, risk reduction, as well as an increase of trust, commitment, and profitability through the chain. Supply Chain Finance includes theory as well as practical case studies addressing advances in the area of supply chain finance. The editors and contributors look at how to design and implement supply chain finance in supply chains and examine what the future holds for this important area. Online supporting resources include self-test multiple-choice and essay questions for each chapter.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Kogan Page Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9780749487782
- ISBN: 074948778X
- Publication Year: 2018