Supervalue Reference Promotional Superset
Four Top SuperValue Titles in one great set! Regularly priced at $99.96. Contains these four titles shrink wrapped together: The New Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible: In easy-to-read print, and includes Strong's Numbering System and Fan-Tab Thumb Indexes. Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary on the Whole Bible: a valuable source of reference and sermon material with clear modern typeface, this classic is a treasure for pastors, students, Bible teachers, and devotional readers alike! Illustrated Bible Handbook: A practical, one-volume Bible companion includes maps, charts, photos, and illustrations. This is a visual guide to interpreting Scripture. Vine's Expository Dictionary of Old and New Testament Words: This study resource helps those with limited or no background in Hebrew or Greek to study the meaning of biblical words in the original languages. Serves as a dictionary, commentary, and concordance.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Harpercollins Christian Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780785245193
- ISBN: 0785245197
- Publication Year: 2000