Super Charge Excel: When You Learn To Write Dax For Power Pivot
Data analysis expressions (DAX) is the formula language of Power Pivot. Learning the DAX language is key to empower Excel users so they can take advantage of these new Business Intelligence (BI) capabilities. This volume clearly explains the concepts of Power Pivot while at the same time offering hands-on practice to engage the reader and help new knowledge stick. This second edition has been updated for the Excel 2016 user interface while still providing a bridge for readers wanting to learn DAX in the Excel environment and then transfer their new DAX skills across to Power BI.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Holy Macro Books
- ISBN-13: 9781615470532
- ISBN: 1615470530
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 2