Sunflowers / Meditations
The "Nobile Folios", published in association with Piano Nobile, a London art gallery, are gorgeous multidisciplinary explorations of twentieth- and twenty-first-century artworks. Each folio explores a single work, attempting to replicate the experience of seeing it with one's own eyes. New titles this year explore "Sunflowers" 1958/9, a painting by Peter Coker, with ten color images of the work supplemented by an essay by art critic Andrew Lambirth and poetic contemplations by Carrie Etter.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Sylph Editions
- ISBN-13: 9780956992024
- ISBN: 0956992021
- Publication Year: 2013