"HE WANTS HER . . . BUT CAN HE LIVE WITH THE LIE HE WILL HAVE TO TELL TO KEEP HER?" Struggling with the biggest secret of his life, Caleb McCord is slowly being ripped to shreds. Spending every waking minute seeking for ways to numb the pain, he's living at the bottom of a bottle. Torn between love and the truth, Caleb resolves he can never tell anyone why his sister committed suicide - especially not Anna, his sister's best friend. Anna happens to be the lead singer of Caleb's band, and he's been secretly in love with her for a while, despite their age difference. When Caleb finds Anna in his arms, turning to him for solace, he realizes his dream to be with her is closer than ever. He's certain, however, that if Anna ever finds out the truth he'll lose her forever - something he refuses to let happen. But how can a new relationship hope to survive when it is built on lies? Despite his nagging guilt, Caleb knows he must keep this secret in the grave it's already buried in.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781523696680
- ISBN: 1523696680
- Publication Year: 2016