When your nightmares become reality and you can't wake up, what do you do? Celeste is a normal teenage girl. After the loss of her father, her life seems to be in constant turmoil. She realizes her worst nightmares are occurring while she's still awake. Just as it looks like her life is on the right path, things go terribly wrong and leave her in a spiraling whirlwind of emotion. Trying to find her father's killer and dealing with an ex that will do anything to get revenge, she feels like she is falling. The only thing that is holding her together is her support system, her friends and Danny. Celeste loves Danny more than life itself, although now just feels as if it's not the time to be with him. He is the answer to her dreams. He is her one true love and most importantly her sudden hope. Only life isn't fair and doesn't play by the rules.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781491200421
- ISBN: 1491200421
- Publication Year: 2013
- Edition: 2