Study Skills For Psychology Students: A Practical Guide
"The problem with the first year was I didn't know what I didn't know, and even when I thought there was something I was supposed to know I didn't know what to do about it." This quote from a perplexed undergraduate student illustrates the plight of many first-years who feel overwhelmed by the demands made on them at university, combined with the expectation of lecturers and tutors that they will already know how to study independently.'Study Skills for Psychology Students' is a light-hearted yet comprehensive guide to studying psychology at university. Covering topics such as using the library and other resources, making effective notes in lectures and successful revision skills, the authors provide a practical guide to help the new student get the most out of their psychology course. Finally, in addition to the generic information needed by all students embarking on a degree course, 'Study Skills for Psychology Students' includes psychology specific material on Ethics, Professional Data Acquisition and Interviewing Skills.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Hodder Arnold
- ISBN-13: 9780340762189
- ISBN: 0340762187
- Publication Year: 2001