Study Guide Student Workbook For The Lost Kingdom Of Bamarre
The Quick Student Workbooks are designed to get students thinking critically about the text they read and providing a guided study format to facilitate in improved learning and retention. Teachers and Homeschool Instructors may use them to improve student learning and organization. Students will construct and identify the following areas of knowledge. Character Identification Events Location Vocabulary Main Idea Conflict And more as appropriate to the text. This is a workbook for students to determine the above areas. This is not a study guide, cliff notes, or Teacher's guide.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781976206252
- ISBN: 1976206251
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: STG STU WK