Studio Gaia: Hotel & Restaurant Design
With 288 pages and over 540 brilliantly photographed images the reader is provided an overview of Studio GAIA's major design accomplishments. The book features a diversity of unique and innovative hotels, restaurants and commercial spaces. The full-color photography and compelling narrative highlight the firm's creative hospitality environments reflecting a strong modern and contemporary sense.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Visual Profile Books
- ISBN-13: 9780991181254
- ISBN: 0991181255
- Publication Year: 2015