Structural Design Of Low Rise Building In Cold Formed Steel, Reinforced Masonry, And Structural Timber
"A concise, practical guide to structural design using steel, masonry, and timber Structural Design of Low-Rise Building in Cold-Formed Steel Reinforced Masonry, and Structural Timber authoritatively covers the primary aspects of structural design of low-rise buildings in the most common materials--cold-formed steel, reinforced masonry, and structural timber. Cold-formed steel was recently added to the NCEES (National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying) structural exams, and this book also serves as a complete Professional Engineer/Structural Engineer exam study guide.Structural Design of Low-Rise Building in Cold-Formed Steel Reinforced Masonry, and Structural Timber Discusses concepts associated with day-to-day design Covers Steel JoistInstitute (SJI) open-web joist systems Includes the most recent changes in fundamental code requirements pertaining to structural timber, reinforced masonry, and cold-formed steel Addresses loading requirements for low-rise buildings Presents the most important code changes pertaining to IBC-based design of structural masonry, cold-formed steel, and structural timber/wood"--Provided by publisher.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780071767927
- ISBN: 0071767924
- Publication Year: 2012