Stretching: Release Tension And Build Strength And Flexibility With Focused Stretching
Go on-stretch out! It's the best way to stay injury free and perform your best too. Whatever your exercise of choice, stretching goes right along with it. But even if you're a couch potato, a good stretch keeps joints healthy and muscles loose. See how to use stretching to solve specific problems, and strengthen both muscle and bone. A general health routine, with both seated and standing exercises, carefully pinpoints each area of the body. Another series is designed especially for warming up and cooling down, while those with back problems will find exercises geared especially to their needs. And-to get your blood flowing-a dynamic stretch!
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Flagship
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Sterling Pub Co Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780806988832
- ISBN: 0806988835
- Publication Year: 2002