Strength Training Anatomy
A best-seller now features more than 600 full-color illustrations--adding 48 pages of new exercises and stretches for each of the major muscle groups--to give readers an understanding of how muscles perform while training, in a resource that combines the detail of top anatomy texts with the best of strength training advice. Original.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Coon Rapids
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Human Kinetics
- ISBN-13: 9780736092265
- ISBN: 0736092269
- Publication Year: 2010
- Edition: 3