Strategic Management: Formulation, Implementation, And Control
Contemporary research in strategic management, with an emphasis on conceptual tools and skills created by scholars and practitioners in the field are evident throughout Strategic Management, 12e. Pearce and Robinson have retained high level of academic credibility and market-leading emphasis on strategic practice with this edition. This text continues to have strong support from longtime adopters and growing support in schools with a desire to provide straightforward treatment of strategic management with a practical, systematic approach. The 12th edition offers 30 cases with a mixture of small and large firms; start-ups and industry leaders; global and domestically focused companies; and service, retail, manufacturing, technology, and diversified activities. Pearce and Robinson continue to use a unique pedagogical model they created to provide logic and structure to its treatment of strategic management which in turn makes the material more easily organized by the instructor and learned by the student.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Mason
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill College
- ISBN-13: 9780072980073
- ISBN: 0072980079
- Publication Year: 2004
- Edition: 9 PCK