From New York Times bestselling author Cinda Williams Chima comes the third gripping adventure in the Shattered Realms series, where intricately interwoven storylines converge as the warring Seven Realms struggle to unite against a horrific tyrant. Vagabond seafarer Evan Strangward can move wind, waves, and weather, but his magical abilities can t protect him forever from the brutal Empress Celestine. As Celestine's relentless bloodsworn armies grow, Evan travels to the Fells to warn the queendom that an invasion is imminent.If he can t convince the Gray Wolf queen to take a stand, he knows that the Seven Realms will fall, and his last sanctuary will be destroyed. Among the dead will be the one person Evan can t stand to lose.Meanwhile, the queen's formidable daughter, Princess Alyssa ana Raisa, is already a prisoner aboard the empress's ship, sailing east. Lyss may be the last remaining hope of bringing down the empress from within her own tightly controlled stronghold.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Trade Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: --
- Publisher: Harperteen
- ISBN-13: 9780062381019
- ISBN: 0062381016
- Publication Year: 2019