Stories Of Everyday Saints: 40 Stories With Bible Links And Related Activities
The forty men and women whose stories are told in this book may not have started out as perfect people, but they were used by God to do his work. Saints are people who listen to God and try to do what he wants. The saints included in the book fall into four categories: Bible saints from the New Testament, such as St Paul Historical and legendary saints, such as St George Worldwide saints, such as St Francis of Assisi More recent and contemporary saints, such as Mother Teresa Each story is accompanied by: Key date and brief description of the saint Bible link Prayer Related activities Symbol Suggested songs that might be used Some of the people have been formally named as saints by their church. In such cases, their name will appear with 'St' before it, as in St Patrick. Others have not been recognized publicly in this way, but are included in this book because God used them to carry out a particular task. These people are referred to simply by their ordinary names such as Florence Nightingale.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Trafalgar Square Books
- ISBN-13: 9781841012247
- ISBN: 1841012246
- Publication Year: 2003