Stop And Make Money: How To Profit In The Stock Market Using Volume And Stop Orders
Richard Arms is one of the world’s most respected stock market technicians. His expertise in this field is unparalleled, and now, with Stop and Make Money, he reveals how to profit from short-term price movements in the stock market—whether you’re buying or selling short—by accurately interpreting price/volume information and effectively employing stop orders to enter and exit positions. With this book as your guide, you’ll quickly discover how to anticipate short-term stock market moves and improve your overall trading activities.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Mayfield Heights
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780470129968
- ISBN: 0470129964
- Publication Year: 2008