Stepping Into William Shakespeare's World
For use in schools and libraries only. Powerful plays, deadly plagues, and chamber pots...Shakespeare lived in a world vastly different from ours. Take a stroll back to sixteenth century England to see how Shakespeare's surroundings influenced and shaped his plays and poems. You may be surprised by how dirty, dangerous, and exciting life was back then!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Prebind
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Turtleback Books
- ISBN-13: 9780606402866
- ISBN: 0606402861
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: Reprint