Stephens Cur Training Guide Stephens Cur Training Book Features: Stephens Cur Housetraining, Obedience Training, Agility Training, Behavioral Training, Tricks And More
This Training Guide is amongst one of the most resourceful and informative out there. Packed full of reliable and tested information - written by a highly experienced Trainer. Easy to read, and in-depth in its nature - you will thoroughly enjoy your journey through it, all while expanding your knowledge. It contains a wealth of interesting facts and reliable information, along with detailed advice for owners. This is one book that is certainly a must-have addition to your collection.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781981321117
- ISBN: 198132111X
- Publication Year: 2017