Stephen King's The Body
A collection of four novellas, Different Seasons includes some of Stephen King's most enduring and well-known works, including "Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption," which was made into the filmThe Shawshank Redemption, and "The Body," which was made into the movie Stand by Me. For this entry in the Bookmarked series, Aaron Burch, editor of the literary journal Hobart, will focus on the influence of "The Body" on his life and work.Aaron Burch's fiction has appeared in numerous literary magazines and anthologies, includingThe &NOW Awards, The Best Innovative Writing, Another Chicago magazine, New York Tyrant, Los Angeles Review, and Barrelhouse. His chapbook,How to Take Yourself Apart, How to Make Yourself Anew, was published by PANK as the winner of their inaugural chapbook contest. He is the founding and current editor of the literary journalHobart.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Pearland
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Ig Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781632460301
- ISBN: 1632460300
- Publication Year: 2016