Steel Angel Kurumi Vol. 1: Angel On My Shoulder
Set in an alternate history of Japan during second World War, Steel Angel Kurumi begins with 14-year-old Nakahito accepting a dare to enter a house his classmates all say is owned by a "mad scientist." What Nakahito discovers there is what looks like a life-sized doll. Just as he steps closer to examine her, a series of bombings tip her into his arms and, quite accidentally, he kisses her, thus awaking what he finds is actually an android named Kurumi. A true blend of science and magic, Kurumi's lifelike but mechanical body houses the real heart of an angel. Kurumi immediately falls in love with Nakahito, devoting herself to him completely, but things aren't all happy and romantic; the government wants to get its hands on Kurumi, and faced with the danger of losing her to potentially malicious people, Nakahito begins to realize how dear she is to him. Cammila Collar, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: ADV Films, Inc.
- UPC: 702727012228
- Region: Region 1