Staying Stylish: Cultivating A Confident Look, Style & Attitude
The best-selling author, evangelist and actress best known as D. J. Tanner from Full House and Fuller House describes her lifelong efforts to maintain her faith and values in the face of a high-profile career, sharing advice for women from all walks of life on maintaining a personal style, eating a balanced diet, staying fit and nourishing the spirit.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB U City
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Zondervan
- ISBN-13: 9780310088059
- ISBN: 0310088054
- Publication Year: 2017