Stations Of The Soul: An Artist's Journey
Hand painted on canvas, this set of Stations resulted from the artist's two great loves, the passion of Christ and art. These modern illustrations of the Stations of the Cross are open to personal interpretation and it is the artist's hope that each individual will find their own meaningful insights. The paintings evolved slowly, over a long period of years, with many breaks between, but the spiritual, reflective element was unbroken, ongoing and intense. The authors shares her thoughts about each station and some of the reasons she painted them in the ways she did.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Messenger Publications
- ISBN-13: 9781910248911
- ISBN: 1910248916
- Publication Year: 2018