Station Blackout: Inside The Fukushima Nuclear Disaster And Recovery
Japan was rocked by a powerful earthquake and within an hour inundated by a devastating tsunami, on March 11, 2011. Three nuclear reactors at the Fukushima power plant experienced core meltdowns, resulting in the catastrophic release of radiation into the ground, air, and water. In Station Blackout, Chuck Casto shares his first-hand account, as the foremost authority on responding to nuclear disasters, of how he led the team that faced the challenges of Fukushima. A lifetime of working in the nuclear industry prepared him to manage an extreme crisis, lessons that apply to any crisis situation.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Radius Book Group
- ISBN-13: 9781635764024
- ISBN: 1635764025
- Publication Year: 2018