State Of Lake Superior
Lake Superior is the largest ultra-oligotrophic freshwater lake in the world. This book includes 18 peer-reviewed papers that provide data and information about the physical, chemical, and biological regimes of this colossal lake. The information contained in the book is a landmark contribution to the science of the large lakes and marks the culmination of a dream to produce high quality, peer-reviewed books on each of the Laurentian Great Lakes.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Aquatic Ecosystem Health &
- ISBN-13: 9788178985923
- ISBN: 8178985926
- Publication Year: 2011