State Of Lake Ontario: Past, Present And Future
This State of Lake Ontario volume reflects the breadth of scientific inquiry, the wealth of information on the past and present, and the future of this large ecosystem. The luxury of knowledge and understanding of the Lake Ontario ecosystem speaks volumes to its uniqueness as a long-term ecological site and, more important, as a barometer of ecological change globally.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Aquatic Ecosystem Health &
- ISBN-13: 9788178982991
- ISBN: 8178982994
- Publication Year: 2011