State Of Lake Michigan: Ecology, Health And Management
This volume, cataloging and analyzing the current science on the state of Lake Michigan, is an important part of Great Lakes recovering science. It carries forward the singular contribution that the binational Great Lakes scientific community has made not only to restoring the Great Lakes but also to the world's body of knowledge about large lake ecology, the long-range transport of pollutants, and the importance of habitat in ensuring ecosystem health.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Aquatic Ecosystem Health &
- ISBN-13: 9788178984582
- ISBN: 817898458X
- Publication Year: 2011