Starting Together: 24 Assembly Stories For Early Learners
The stories in this resource have been carefully chosen to suit different categories. The basic categories are "Me", "Me and You", "Others" and "Key Christian Festivals". Within these four categories, the stories are selected accordingly with some able to be applied to an immediate situation which might develop, some fitting readily into pre-selected assembly themes and some dealing with the festivals. Each story in this resource has already proved popular in the "On the Story Mat" series. The material has been field-tested with Reception/Foundation children but is suitable throughout KS1.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lion Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781841012575
- ISBN: 1841012572
- Publication Year: 2003