Start Your Own Band
This hands-on volume gives young adults practical guidance to turn their dream of being in a band into a reality. Specific steps from what songs to play to touring are clearly described. Aspiring musicians learn every aspect of the process: where to look for band members, advertising, working as a unit, keeping costs down, playing gigs, recording demos, making a press kit, building an online presence, creating a Web site, getting on the radio, obtaining a manager, selling CDs, getting signed by a record company, and publishing music.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Library
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Rosen Pub Group
- ISBN-13: 9781477728277
- ISBN: 1477728279
- Publication Year: 2014