Stand Still, Don't Move
When Tim Knight witnesses an armed bank robbery, during which an old lady is fatally injured, he becomes angry, but unable to do anything about it. He is at a low ebb, both physically and emotionally, but the event triggers his motivation for recovery and revenge. By pushing himself to the limits of his endurance and dealing with his own life issues, he comes back fighting. First tracking the criminals down, then by waging a war of attrition, he softens them up before finally bringing the full weight of the law down upon them.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Publishamerica Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781413758900
- ISBN: 1413758908
- Publication Year: 2005