Stand On Zanzibar
This dystopian look at the future, one of the most bleak in all of science fiction, is now in a new edition with full-page, full-color designs by Jacob McMurray. Disturbing and unconventional, this is an important work in science fiction, and it won the Hugo Award in 1969.Each copy of the book is also signed by John Brunner. Brunner passed away in 1985, but in the early 1980s he had worked on a project with Charles Brown of Locus. This project never came to be, but Brunner had signed a few hundred sheets for it.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Consortium Book Sales & Dist
- ISBN-13: 9781933618548
- ISBN: 193361854X
- Publication Year: 2010