Stalking Research Workshop Meeting Summary June 17, 2010
Ms. Rose explained that NIJ wants to develop comprehensive, on-the-mark research agendas and thus sought input and expertise from people at this meeting. She noted that domestic violence, sexual assault and stalking are all recognized as crimes of violence against women and that stalking is often a significant component of intimate partner violence. The dynamics around stalking are constantly in flux, she added, with changing technology such as instant messaging and texting, and so what is reported now may not be relevant in a year or two. But, as technology used to stalk improves, so does technology to find, prosecute and convict stalkers. Some prosecutors understand the crime, and some have become specialists. She expressed NIJ's excitement about the participation of meeting attendees as they worked to generate and prioritize a research agenda focused on the prevention of and responses to stalking.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781502893062
- ISBN: 1502893061
- Publication Year: 2014