Stalking Research Workshop Meeting Summary June 17, 2010
Ms. Rose explained that NIJ wants to develop comprehensive, on-the-mark research agendas and thus sought input and expertise from people at this meeting. She noted that domestic violence, sexual assault and stalking are all recognized as crimes of violence against women and that stalking is often a significant component of intimate partner violence. The dynamics around stalking are constantly in flux, she added, with changing technology such as instant messaging and texting, and so what is reported now may not be relevant in a year or two. But, as technology used to stalk improves, so does technology to find, prosecute and convict stalkers. Some prosecutors understand the crime, and some have become specialists. She expressed NIJ's excitement about the participation of meeting attendees as they worked to generate and prioritize a research agenda focused on the prevention of and responses to stalking.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781502893062
- ISBN: 1502893061
- Publication Year: 2014