Urban entrepreneurs are the driving force of pop culture. These new titles in the "Urban Entrepreneur" series continue to showcase a diverse group of successful men and women who grew up in the city. Discover how comedy took small-time performers to mainstream success. Learn how filmmakers have used their experiences in the city to influence how they make movies. Inspire students to create their own success stories.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Scobre Educational
- ISBN-13: 9781615705191
- ISBN: 1615705198
- Publication Year: 2013