Spirituality In Nursing: From Traditional To New Age
Thoroughly updated, the new edition of this award-winning book looks at spirituality and nursing from many perspectives: theoretical, historical, religious, psychological, physiological. In this thoughtful exploration of the reemergence of spirituality as an important factor in nursing practice, the author traces nursing's involvement with spirituality from its historical ties with religion to the current interest in New Age and alternative health methods. Nursing theories involving spirituality such as Dossey, Newman, and Watson, are examined, and nursing trends are seen in the larger context of trends in society and other disciplines, such as psychology, physics and philosophy. In this new edition there is more information on techniques and therapies for incorporating spirituality into patient care.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Pub Co
- ISBN-13: 9780826191816
- ISBN: 0826191819
- Publication Year: 2003
- Edition: 2