Spice And Wolf Anniversary Collector's Edition: Numbered Edition
Spice and Wolf is ten years old! To commemorate this notable event, Yen Press is producing a special, limited and numbered collector's edition omnibus collecting all seventeen original volumes of Spice and Wolf in one lavish tome. Beautifully bound and impressively designed to give the impression of a medieval manuscript, the book will also include all of illustrator Jyuu Ayakura's original illustrations. This book will be the crown jewel in any collector's library!The light novel series' story centers around the travels of the merchant Kraft Lawrence, who strikes a deal with the wolf god Holo that sees him transporting the homesick goddess back to her remote northern homeland. Uniquely exploring medieval trade, commerce, and religion, Lawrence plies his trade with Holo (in both human and wolf form) often becoming a decisive factor in his endeavors, but in the end, it is the story of these two memorable characters and their relationship to one another.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Yen Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780316504010
- ISBN: 0316504017
- Publication Year: 2016
- Edition: ANV COL