Spermatogenesis: Biology And Clinical Implications
Senior investigators internationally have here collaborated to produce an international reference work. Each contributor provides critical and thought provoking concepts and ideas based on the latest developments in their field. The result is a must read and timely reference work for investigators who are interested in how spermatogenesis is currently understood and which are the most promising avenues for future research; an Introduction sets the context for the chapter and points out the relevance of the research for basic research scientists and clinicians.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: CRC Pr I Llc
- ISBN-13: 9781498764117
- ISBN: 1498764118
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: PAP/PSC