Written to make the truths of the gospel accessible to children, this book uses simple illustrations and concrete, easy-to-understand language to explain important theological ideas, such as sin, heaven, the Bible, and the Holy Spirit. Each of the 25 chapters introduces a biblical concept by asking a question and answering it with simple vocabulary and plenty of review to help the information stick. Written by a former teacher and the mother of a child with intellectual disabilities, this book meets a critical need for parents and teachers looking for a tool to teach kids about God, humanity, Jesus, salvation, and more. Ages 5-8 (read to me) Ages 8+ (read myself)
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Crossway Books
- ISBN-13: 9781433562518
- ISBN: 1433562510
- Publication Year: 2018