Sourcebook On Violence Against Women
Offering current research and reflections on violence against womenThe new edition of this vital resource provides extensive coverage of the current state of research, theory, prevention, and intervention regarding violence against women. Each of the 18 chapters belongs to one of three parts: theoretical and methodological issues in researching violence against women, types of violence against women, or prevention and direct intervention. The editors and contributing authors have crafted their work to encourage discussion and debate and also to address issues of diversity and cultural contexts, as well as to examine inequalities of race and ethnicity, social class, physical ability, sexual orientation, and geographic location.Intended Audience This volume is intended for advanced undergraduate or graduate courses in Violence Against Women, Family Violence (Domestic Violence, Intimate Violence, Interpersonal Violence), and Violent Crime.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Sage Pubns
- ISBN-13: 9781412971669
- ISBN: 1412971667
- Publication Year: 2010
- Edition: 2