Sourcebook On Violence Against Women
Offering current research and reflections on violence against womenThe new edition of this vital resource provides extensive coverage of the current state of research, theory, prevention, and intervention regarding violence against women. Each of the 18 chapters belongs to one of three parts: theoretical and methodological issues in researching violence against women, types of violence against women, or prevention and direct intervention. The editors and contributing authors have crafted their work to encourage discussion and debate and also to address issues of diversity and cultural contexts, as well as to examine inequalities of race and ethnicity, social class, physical ability, sexual orientation, and geographic location.Intended Audience This volume is intended for advanced undergraduate or graduate courses in Violence Against Women, Family Violence (Domestic Violence, Intimate Violence, Interpersonal Violence), and Violent Crime.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Sage Pubns
- ISBN-13: 9781412971669
- ISBN: 1412971667
- Publication Year: 2010
- Edition: 2