Sound And The Visual Arts: Intersections Between Music And Plastic Arts Today
Musician and musicologist Jean-Yves Bosseur explores the growing relationship between the plastic arts and music in the world of contemporary art. This trend is shown in its aesthetic and historical context through interviews with Iannis Xenakis, Francis Miroglio, Takis, John Cage, Milan Knizak, Wolf Vostell, Max Neuhas, Nam June Paik and Stan Douglas.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Dis Voir Editions
- ISBN-13: 9782906571266
- ISBN: 2906571261
- Publication Year: 1993