Soult: Napoleon's Maligned Marshall
Not only was Marshal Soult an outstanding military commander and prime architect of Napoleon's Grand Armee, but he was France's longest-serving head of Government and a statesman of great note. His reputation has been damaged by his "acquisition" of art treasures from the countries he fought - a fault not ignored by this book - but this cannot detract from his long and significant influence on European military and political history.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Sterling Pub Co Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780853689317
- ISBN: 0853689318
- Publication Year: 1990