For most, living in Colma amongst the cemeteries is a quiet affair. But for Luke Cressman this proximity to death has brought with it an inescapable consequence. Like all first born members of the Cressman family, Luke witnesses the death of everyone he touches. It's a secret he carries with him after every interaction- a hug, a handshake, even bumping into a stranger on the sidewalk - and he's yanked into a vision of that person's particular fate. Some are violent, others are tame, but having spent most of his life with this power, Luke has grown accustomed to the images. That is, until he meets Mia, the new girl at his school with whom he quickly falls in love. When he learns of the perilous fate that awaits her in the weeks to come, Luke is torn between saving Mia and upholding the time honored tradition his father passed down--never intervene with the fate of another.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Adaptive Studios
- ISBN-13: 9781945293382
- ISBN: 1945293381
- Publication Year: 2018