Sorted?: The Distinctive Guide To Life's Big Issues
Some people just seem to be sorted. They can hear God, their prayers always get answered -- in fact they are the kind of people who don't just see angels but afterwards give them a game of soccer and even score a cheeky goal past Gabriel. People like this never seem to struggle. THIS BOOK IS FOR THE REST OF US. Ems and Ian dig deep into the issues that all young people struggle with both out loud (e.g. sex and relationships, coping with family, being a Christian in school) and in silence (e.g. self harm, homosexuality, eating disorders, drug use). With a mixture of humor, biblical insight and down-to-earth reality, this book tackles some of the biggies. A must for young people to read and share with their friends. - Provides guidance on youth issues for teenagers. - Valuable resource to dip in and out of when required. - Written by people with wide experience of working with young people.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Authentic Media
- ISBN-13: 9781850785408
- ISBN: 1850785406
- Publication Year: 2004