Songs And Stories From The Grand Canyon [Digipak]
Smithsonian Folkways' Song and Stories from Grand Canyon celebrates the National Park's rich history with 19 tracks, all of which spill from the throats of those who have lived amidst its undeniable grandeur. With the exception of the previously unreleased Roy Rogers song "The Grand Canyon Trail," the recordings on Songs and Stories are modern, and the region's rich, oratory traditions are beautifully presented through tales both spoken and sung by cowboys, Colorado river boatmen, and proud Navajo, Hopi, Havasupai, and Zuni tribes who call (or called) the gorge their homes. ~ James Christopher Monger, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: Compact Disc
- Sold by: --
- Label: Smithsonian Folkways Recordings
- UPC: 093074016725