Solo Xtreme Book 4: 8 X Traordinary And Challenging Piano Pieces: Early Intermediate To Intermediate
The term "xtreme" is often used in sports to indicate feats that go beyond the ordinary. The pieces in Solo Xtreme were written to encourage students to achieve similar feats. The early intermediate to intermediate pieces challenge students to change locations, cross hand-over-hand, play large chords, use the pedal to create color and moods, and vary articulations. At the same time, they expand technique and musicianship. Titles: Blues Harmony * Gallop Across the Plains * Kilkenny Jig * Lakeside Tranquility * Mountain Grandeur * Nocturne * Ragtime Escapade * Trieste Tarantella.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Alfred Pub Co
- ISBN-13: 9781470640446
- ISBN: 1470640449
- Publication Year: 2018